Peter Karman wrote:

Jeff Chimene scribbled on 4/12/07 9:29 AM:
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is a Catalyst question -

How do I reference __PACKAGE__config settings from a Template Toolkit template?

I'd like to use the config tool to set values outside the stash.

[% c.config.yourconfigkeyhere %]

Hi Peter,

Thank-you for the prompt response.

I tried that as one of my first attempts. No joy. I've also tried:
[%
   USE Dumper;
   dump_html(Catalyst);
%]

and I don't see the TT2 configuration settings. When I try the similar experiment in the perl module, & dump __PACKAGE__->config, the TT2 configuration settings are displayed.

Here is the relevant perl code from the P::V I should be able to display any of these variables, right?
__PACKAGE__->config({
                    CATALYST_VAR => 'Catalyst',
                    INCLUDE_PATH => [
                                     fori->path_to( 'root', 'src' ),
                                     fori->path_to( 'root', 'lib' )
                                    ],
                    PRE_PROCESS  => 'config/main',
                    WRAPPER      => 'site/wrapper',
                    ERROR        => 'error.tt2',
                    TIMER        => 0,
                    FRAMES       => 1,
                   });

Here are the TT2 references I've tried. I use ERROR here on the assumption (probably incorrect) that I cannot stick a "new" value into the config list.
Frames = [% Catalyst.config.error %]
Frames = [% c.config.error %]
Frames = [% Catalyst.config.ERROR %]
Frames = [% c.config.error %]