> How many people decided to take different framework just because
     > catalyst doc still.... sucks?
    "Sucks" is somewhat hurtful to the many contributers, but whatever, I
    see what you mean.

Thanks - it is just what I think when I see flexibility of Catalyst compared eg. to Rails (=lots of doc & hype but sometimes it lacks quite simple functionality). In other words - Catalyst is much more better than first feelings when you look at doc pages.

Here's the mockup that I'm working on:
http://staff.toeat.com/~jshirley/Catalyst/NewSite/

It is like newer freebsd.org, some changes and it can be such centralized start point of Catalyst world :)

I agree with Jonathan, lets JFDI.

I see the point - I don't want to complain but just make things better. I will send you my remarks and work on new site, probably the first is POD converter to make doc pages better.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.hurra-communications.com/
$ o m e    t e a m  .  d e v e l o p e r