On 8/29/07, Octavian Rasnita <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
  >> Can you tell me if this CMS can be used only with the keyboard? (with no
mouse)

> From: Davood Firoozian
  > I don't think so. but may I ask why you are asking that ?

  Because I am blind and I cannot use a mouse but only the keyboard.
  I have no problems creating the html content manually, but I need to make a
CMS that is accessible to me, and in the same time to sighted guys that don't
know HTML at all.

  I've tried using some CMS programs created for sighted people, but I've seen
that the code generated by all those programs is not clean at all, and it is
very hard to modify it manually after it was created by that program, and after
modifying it, those programs were not able to modify it again right.

  So I cannot collaborate with sighted admins for updating a site...

  Thanks.

  Octavian