Cory Watson ha scritto:
On 9/19/07, Marcello Romani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
First of all, thanks for the response and for your tip.

I get the info out of querylog by putting it into the stash and by
calling its methods from the same template used in the docs of the
schema module (the only difference being I don't call c.model('FilmDB')
every time in the template, but only once in the controller).

I can't say if Model::DBIC::QueryLog works, as I'm not familiar with
writing a Model for Catalyst.  I can say, however, the QueryLog does
as I'm using it in my apps as we speak.

I know the author of the Model is on this list or the DBIC, just not
sure which one.  Perhaps he can lend us a hand.

Do you use it in cat apps on in plain dbic ?

Could you provide an example of usage ?

Thank you.

--
Marcello Romani