Javier E. Perez P. wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to display xul elements in a page in my proyect in catalyst,
> i already change the http header content_type to text/xml, but comparing
> the result with the same file published with apache (no-catalyst) and
> making use of firebug, i realize that the global.css file isn't the
> same, why this happen? how can i fix it?
>
> Thanks beforehand

Some more details would be helpful.  We have no idea what "global.css"
is.  What is it?  Where are you serving it from?  What is Catalyst doing
with this file?  What is different between the Apache and Catalyst
versions?  Answering these questions will make it easier to help you.

One suggestion I have is to read the docs for
Catalyst::Plugin::Static::Simple.  That shouldn't do any munging,
though, so I'm at a loss as to why the file would be different.

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway