Hello list,

Following the preceding discussion, I scheduled Catalyst::Controller::Rose::Simple for deletion on CPAN and uploaded the same module under the name CatalystX::RoseIntegrator. Please wait the time required for it to show up.

I gave it version 0.02 because of this and a fix of a small typo in the POD. I also added a small example on how to use the RDBO feature of it, also in the POD.

Again, feel free to ask me any question you want about this module and its use.

        Regards,
--
   \^/