From: "Tomas Doran" <bobtf...@bobtfish.net>

From: "Tomas Doran" <bobtf...@bobtfish.net>

On 21 Sep 2011, at 06:48, Octavian Rasnita wrote:

Hi,

Even though I have the latest Catalyst installed under Windows,  it
seems that Catalyst is not compatible with Windows anymore,  because  I
cannot run the apps that use it.

When I try to run the app, it gives the error that
Plack::Handler::Starman is not installed, and if I try to install   it,
it informs that "This distribution doesn't support your  platform
MSWin32".

How are you running the application?

I tried with:

perl script/myapp_server.pl -p 80 -k

Why do you need -k?

Cheers
t0m

This was the recommendation when accessing it with Internet Explorer. Isn't
it needed anymore?

Does that error depend on this parameter?

Octavian