Yeah, this will be a nice improvement. BTW, PK generator 'schema' property is a part of the JPA spec, so we will have to implement it anyways.

Andrus

On May 2, 2006, at 1:06 PM, Mike Kienenberger wrote:

On 4/29/06, Philip Copeland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Just tracked this down - its very subtle - and I think qualifies as a
bug in Cayenne. The problem is that the select for the AutoPKSupport is
not using
A fully qualified table name

That sounds reasonable to me.   Open a JIRA issue on it.   I've got
some of the same concerns right now with HSQLDB, but I haven't looked
into them deeply.