On Jun 19, 2006, at 5:13 PM, Arturo Perez wrote:

Iterator i = articleCategory.getArticles().iterator();
while (i.hasNext()) {
      ArticleCategoryLink acl = (ArticleCategoryLink)i.next();
      ArticleMeta am = acl.getLatestArticle();
      Article a = am.getArticle();
}

The article is null but if I run an Expression I get what I expect:

Expression exp =
   ExpressionFactory.matchExp("activeArticle.categories.category",
        category);
exp = exp.andExp(
Expression.fromString("latestArticle.article activeArticle.article"));

The last expression looks strange (I am surprised it compiles). What SQL is generated for the query?

Andrus