On Oct 7, 2006, at 7:15 PM, Lindsay Steele wrote:

Anyway .... I thought this was a Cayenne list anyway .. not a Click pushing list.

I agree in general - everyone should take responsible attitude when posting announcements not directly related to Cayenne. IMO this particular case is somewhere on the border between on and off topic. Click folks wrote a Cayenne integration piece after all, and it is a part of the framework.

All Tapestry/Cayenne integration was done outside Tapestry and was also discussed here in the past (but not in the context of a Tapestry release, as it never included any such code).

And it would certainly be great to see Wicket users discussing Cayenne/Wicket patterns here.

Regarding my response to the announcement, this is my opinion from the personal experience that includes JSP, Struts, Tapestry, Click and a bit of JSF. Just like your reply was yours. I can have an opinion, right? :-)

Andrus