I've put a snapshot here temporarily until the Apache servers are back online:

http://homepage.mac.com/blacknext

/dev/mrg

On 10/24/06, Giulio Cesare Solaroli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I was trying to download the new Apache-branded version of Cayenne,
buy the link provided in the download page
(<http://people.apache.org/dist/incubator/cayenne/cayenne-2.0.1-incubating-macosx.dmg>)
is not active (I get a time-out trying to reach them).

Have the images moved, or is there some temporary problem right now?

Thanks for your attention.

Best regards,

Giulio Cesare Solaroli