Here is the latest code example used in our integration tests. Works with any DB, including HSQLDB in-memory URL mentioned earlier:

http://tinyurl.com/y6ekbs

Andrus

On Nov 2, 2006, at 12:50 PM, Mike Kienenberger wrote:

You can take a look at the cayenne unit tests.
These work (or at least used to work) using an in-memory hsqldb.

Off the top of my head, I think it's only a matter of specifying
"jdbc:hsqldb:mem:." as your jdbc.url in the
.cayenne/connection.properties file in your home directory.