On 12/18/06, Bryan Lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Øyvind Harboe wrote:
> Right now I'd like to stop the bleeding by configuring Tomcat not to
> try to serialize my persistent Tapestry properties, but that appears
> easier said than done....

That should be possible.  See for example:
http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=772735&messageID=4401886

We do that to run with tomcat session persistence disabled.  We have no
need for it, no clustering or failover requirements.

Thanks! That did remove an error in the log, but ref. the posting I
just did, although the issue raised is a real one with our app the
getDataContext() returning null does not appear to be a
serialize/deserialize problem....

--
Øyvind Harboe
http://www.zylin.com