Den Jan 12, 2007 kl. 14:14 skrev [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

When I try to reeng IBM DB2 tables in CayenneModeler I get a pop-up error
"Unsupported encoding Cp277 for result set column" just after I press
"Continue" in "Reengineer DB Schema: Connect to Database" window. Jdbc
config is ok as "Test.." in "Edit Preferences" for data source shows
"Connected successfully". Any help will be highly appreciated.

I do not know anything about DB2, but this looks like a local setup problem. Google got me to some linkes that talks about the problem.

http://www.google.com/search?q=DB2+Cp277+unsupported

 - Tore.