Three hours after the first recording, at 1:30pm, I heard another strange song at the same corner (just across the road):

For this one I did locate the singer, which was indeed a Dark-eyed Junco, seemingly pretending to be a Song Sparrow? I'm still not sure that it's the same bird that sang the earlier song, but I guess it's possible.

Suan