Today on my short Mundy lunch walk, I was stopped by a chuckling Winter
Wren. When I tried to locate him he hid behind the logs, but eventually
came out and sat boldly on the logs and yelled at me for looking at
him.  Cute little guy. He was the base of stairs that come from Judd Falls
road side.

I also heard Golden-crowned Kinglets, but did not see them.

At the base of the stairs near Mundy  buildings, close to Kentucky spot,
was a thrush in honeysuckle thickets that never allowed to me to a get a
good look at him. All I could see was movements and a brown bird.

Meena

Meena Haribal
Cornell Lab Of Ornithology
159, Sapsucker Woods Road
Ithaca NY 14850
Phone: 607-254-2148, 607-254-4958
Fax: 607-254-2415, 607-254-2104
webpage:

http://meenaharibal.blogspot.com/

http://www.geocities.com/asiootusloe/mothsofithaca.htmlhttp://haribal.wikispaces.com/space/showimage/wildwest+trip+August+2007+.pdf

Current Loc: 42o 25' 44.48" N, 76o 28' 16.90" W Elev 816 ft or 248.7 m
Formerly: 19o 0' 41,65" N, 72o 51' 13.02" E Elev 33 ft or 10m