Red-winged Blackbird in mass in the trees across the road and in my backyard
about 4:30 today. Truly a spring sound and sight! Was going to hang out laundry
tomorrow tomorrow but I guess I'll have to rethink that.

Also my first Killdeer today (heard on Lockwood Rd, car window down--a real
sign of spring!), Common Grackle flyover in Aurora yesterday, and 4 TVs over
Auburn yesterday as well.

Kathy Strickland, Union Springs