From: bounce-5509275-3493...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-5509275-3493...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Ryan Douglas
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 10:53 AM
To: CayugaBirds
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Phoebes

On my bike ride into lab late this morning I heard EASTERN PHOEBES along the
south edge of the Cornell golf course, a couple along the creek in the Mundy
Wildflower Garden, another one along Beebe Lake and another one just east of
Mann Library. Lots of SONG SPARROWS and DARK-EYED JUNCOS were singing all along
my route as well.
Good birding,
Ryan

--