Don't know when it first arrived since Kathy S. & I were in TX a wk. but today
I saw a WHITE CROWNED SPARROW under the feeder out on the clotheline arm.

Ah, the scissor-tailed flycatchers in TX were beautiful & quite numerous!! And
what brilliant yellow feet the snowy egret has!!! While we enjoyed the birds,
as nature lovers we also enjoyed the colorful Indian Paintbrush, TX Bluebonnets
& many other flowers & also always thought of Meena as we watched the many
butterflies & darners.

Kathy & I went to the 3rd annual Montezuma Audubon Center festivities near
Savannah this afternoon. Saw numerous ospreys along the way. Also saw an adult
bald eagle hunting over the waterway to the left of the main entrance of MNWR
plus a p-b grebe & Canadas.

Glad to see the martins are back at the visitors center but other than them, 1
barn & several tree swallows & a few Canadas & a killdeer we saw little there.

Knox Marcellus had 2 cormorants, the lone snow goose (which I suspect may be
injured since it's been there for at least 3 mos.), 2 swans ... suspect
trumpeters ... 6 gadwall, 5 or 6 GBHs, Canadas & ? gulls, probably ring billed.
We had other birds but nothing to compare with what you other folks have
reported for yesterday & today .... 'cause we just didn't follow you! ........
Hope your luck follows at Cape May.

Fritzie