Kathy Strickland called me at 2:25 p.m. from Esty Hill (Rte. 34 north of
Stewart Park) to report that she had just seen an adult BALD EAGLE cruising
along the east shore of the lake. Probably is the same one Ken R. reported at
1:46 p.m.. She called a bit later from Ladoga to say she saw it there.

Here at home I took a picture from my kitchen window of a WHITE-CROWNED SPARROW
plucking seeds from a dandelion head about 7' from the house. Strange how
huggable they look! Of course, the "Kat" would like to snuggle that adorable
little warm body inside his own!!!

Fritzie Blizzard ........ Hey, for those who don't know ....... I'm a 77 yr.
old great, grand-mother ..... Fritzie is sometimes the nickname for Fredericka
& Fritz is for Fred/Frederick. My actual name is Carolyn but I've been Fritzie
since I was 6 yrs. old .... reason, unknown! Maybe because some Germans say the
free translation of Fritz means "full of life or mischievous" which I was!