Susan Danskin and I heard the GRASSHOPPER SPARROW on Ledyard Road.  We
stopped along the road, not too far from the turn off (sorry, can't give you
feet or yards). The 2nd bird I heard was a Grasshopper Sparrow (The first
being a Savannah Sparrow). The Grasshopper Sparrow sang and sang and  sang. It
was right in front of us, but after 15 minutes, we didn't see  it pop up on
a pole or whatever. BROWN TRASHER and BOBOLINK were also  heard.

We have nothing to report regarding Montezuma except for 2 flying SAND-HILL
 CRANES from the main pool. We saw Semi-palmated Plovers and 3 Spotted
Sandpipers  at the shorebird spot across from the Mac Center.
Good Birding,
Ann