From: bounce-6004159-3493...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-6004159-3493...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Jay McGowan
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 9:39 PM
To: Cayugabirds-L
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Hudsonian Godwit still at Montezuma

Tom Johnson, Matt Medler, and I ran up to Montezuma this evening to take a look
at the godwit.  One bright male HUDSONIAN GODWIT was foraging in one of the
open spots in the pool not far to the northeast off the visitor center deck. We
watched it until nearly dusk. Two Sandhill Cranes called toward the Main Pool
as well.

Jay McGowan
Dryden, NY