I drove up alone to the MNWR visitor center on Wednesday morning.  Despite
searching thoroughly from the platform and the road, a few others and I didn't
see the Hudsonian Godwit between 9:00 and 9:45 AM.  Chuck Gibson was saying
that no one found the godwit all yesterday afternoon or evening either, to his
knowledge.  We did see one SEMIPALMATED SANDPIPER and one WHITE-RUMPED
SANDPIPER together on the hummocky flats.  I heard a report a little later in
the morning from the same site with the same shorebird results.

Mark Chao