I paid a couple of visits to Sapsucker Woods on Saturday morning, first alone
from 7:10 to 8:20 AM, and then again with my family from 11:30 to 12:45.
Migrant diversity was very good but not extraordinary for this time of the
season.  I found MAGNOLIA, CHESTNUT-SIDED, BLACKBURNIAN, BLACK-THROATED BLUE,
BLACK-THROATED GREEN (5+), BLACKPOLL, YELLOW-RUMPED, BLACK-AND WHITE, and
WILSON'S WARBLER, plus a NORTHERN PARULA, PHILADELPHIA VIREO, and other more
common species.  The biggest mixed flocks were along the road at 7:40 AM and
along the lower branch of the Wilson Trail North at noon.

On a brief visit at midday on Friday, I saw a female HOODED WARBLER and a
YELLOW WARBLER on the Wilson Trail North.  My wife Miyoko says that she saw a
male Hooded Warbler at around the same time from her office window overlooking
the north feeders.

Mark Chao