----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Joseph Brin <brinjos...@yahoo.com>
To: oneidabi...@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, October 2, 2010 6:25:56 PM
Subject: Snow Geese

     As reported by others before, there are three SNOW GEESE at Mercer Park on
the Seneca River in Baldwinsville. Apparently they have been there since late
summer. This in itself is not unusual but what is unusual is that these birds
have become as tame as the local Mallards. I saw people feeding them by hand
with the Mallards today. In all the years I've observed ducks in the park I've
never seen any Canada Geese get this tame. To my eye there is no evidence that
they are not wild birds.

     Any ideas anyone?

Joseph Brin
brinjos...@yahoo.com