Hi all,
 Monday, Dec 13, is the next meeting of the Cayuga Bird Club at the Cornell Lab
of Ornithology. Our speaker this month is John Confer. EVERYONE is welcome to
attend.  The lab doors open shortly after 7 pm, with refreshments at 7:15 and
the start of the meeting at 7:30 pm.
Here is info on the program.  I hope to see you there!
Laura

Title:  Reintroducing the California Condor
Speaker:  John Confer, Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY.

The California Condor program provides one of the most visible reintroduction
efforts for an Endangered Species. An experimental population is centered in
northern Arizona. The released birds have produced young and radio telemetry
has revealed much about the birds' activities, including feeding and dispersal.
Lead particles ingested from game animals that have been shot is the principal
source of mortality. This presentation will provide an overview of the birds
released in Arizona and Utah.

Laura Stenzler
l...@cornell.edu<mailto:l...@cornell.edu>