Inspired by Jays success last night Shannon and I checked several places in
Caroline this evening for Woodcocks,  hearing at least one at each stop we
made. We stopped on Boiceville Rd (a total of 4 birds heard from both sides
of the road despite the current "Shickel shack" construction going on),
Ellis Hollow rd near Rt 79 (a single bird),  Creamery Rd (one bird) and
finally on Chestnut Rd near Old 76 Rd (at least 2 and probably 3 heard).

Bill
Baker