Also of note in the Sapsucker Woods area this morning (at feeders at the
corner of Sapsucker Woods and Sanctuary Drive) was a flock of at least 18
PURPLE FINCHES, 5+ American Goldfinches, and at least one PINE SISKIN.

Two BONAPARTE'S GULLS were at George Road, and a GRAY CATBIRD was skulking
in the underbrush along the trail off Springhouse Road (near George Road).

In our yard on Beam Hill we had a few new arrivals (Eastern Towhee, Chipping
Sparrow, Yellow-rumped Warbler), and one notable departure--us.  It's moving
day and I will be living on Tareyton Drive as of today.  After 14 years and
182 species in this yard, I'm finally leaving Beam Hill.

Jay McGowan
Ithaca