Today seems to rival Wednesday as the best day of the season so far for
birding in Sapsucker Woods.  The collective warbler tally is 17, plus
Ovenbird, which somehow I missed today but I assume must be present.  As
expected, people's finds vary, as luck and coverage have a lot to do each
person's results.

Here's the running warbler list from the Wilson Trail:

Yellow

Yellow-rumped

MAGNOLIA (7+)

BLACK-THROATED BLUE (found by Laurie Ray, missed by me)

CHESTNUT-SIDED (3+)

BLACKBURNIAN (2+)

PRAIRIE (also found by Laurie, missed by me)

BAY-BREASTED (2 males together in pine tree at bend in trail between second
footbridge and Sherwood Platform; first found by Chris Pelkie)

BLACKPOLL (3+, including both Wilson North and small pondside spruces south
of feeder garden)

BLACK-AND-WHITE (found by Martha Fischer, missed by me)

American Redstart (6+)

TENNESSEE (probably heard and then later clearly seen near aforementioned
bend in Wilson Trail North)

NASHVILLE (again Laurie yes, me no)

NORTHERN WATERTHRUSH (audible both west and east of Podell Boardwalk; latter
bird is territorial around Woodleton)

WILSON'S (3+, especially lower branch of Wilson North)

CANADA (2+, lower branch of Wilson North)

Common Yellowthroat

David Gaspari and I also saw a SWAINSON'S THRUSH (probable second
passasge-migrant Catharus seen with this bird) and heard countersinging
YELLOW-THROATED VIREOS by the shelter at the Severinghaus/Wilson
intersection.

Mark Chao