On Sunday morning, I saw an OSPREY twice carrying sticks to a light pole in
the middle of the Union baseball fields at Cass Park.  These fields are just
north of the Children's Garden on the west side of Taughannock Boulevard;
the light pole in question is closest to the northwestern field (Field 8).
I never had the chance to get a magnified or close view.

On Monday, I took my mom to Sapsucker Woods for a brief walk.  We saw four
hatchling GREAT BLUE HERONS in the nest on the largest snag in the main
pond.  They appear nearly ready to fledge.  My mom and I also looked briefly
for Orchard Orioles by Kip's Barn.  We found none, but did enjoy some fine
views of an EASTERN BLUEBIRD, which may have been a life bird for my mother.

Mark Chao