Hi,

I have a young (10 yr old) friend visiting from France who is not a birder but who is interested in seeing an adult Bald Eagle this week. Are the mud lock eagles still in the general area of the nest? Are any other adult eagles likely to give good looks and, if so, what's the best place to check? He is only here for a few days and it probably isn't worth the drive from Ithaca to Montezuma - even with a stop at Fingerlakes Creamery! - unless there is a fairly good chance of getting an eagle close enough for good binocular looks (we don't have a scope).

Thanks for any advice, even if it is that this isn't likely to pan out for him!

                                            Alicia