Union Springs.   1-6-'12   45 deg..  Mostly sunny. Light breeze.

Good day to bird. Don't have the time ... Bah!

About 30 min. ago I went up on the hill behind the house & had 26 BLUEBIRDS in
the trees, shrubs & on the ground! The Mocker, ever guarding its territory,
chased a couple & they all flew away to the SE across the field while the
cardinals, house sparrows & jays flew into the hedgerow.

Yesterday, Becky & I saw close to 2 doz. C. Merganzers, a Herring & GBB Gull at
Van Cleef Lake in Seneca Falls.

Fritzie B.