Hi All,
Gary and I went there after work. We had to wait until the storms passed. We
finally received a window of time to bird. (Better safe than killed by
binos.) The Brown Thrasher was a car bird while waiting. There was a total
of 6 Brown Thrashers, which Gary is posting on ebird. We went to Stuart's
spot. The vireo was not around. We walked around the trails.  As we were
coming back up the loop, near Stu's sticks, we heard the Vireo.  It was west
of where it was earlier and on the right side of the trail.  We also had
2 Catbirds. I heard a Prairie Warbler sing once.
Good birding,
Ann