I had a very similar experience on Saturday evening, July 2, but over in
Presque Isle SP on Lake Erie -- while vacationing with my family I spotted a
WILLET with some Ring-billed Gulls on one of the swimming beaches. I'm pretty
sure mine was an adult bird, so not the same individual but part of the same
early fall movement.

KEN

Ken Rosenberg
Director of Conservation Science