I arrived a little late but the area was fairly quiet. Only heard one warbler
(BLACK-THROATED GREEN). Heard one RUFFED GROUSE on the upper north end. Saw an
immature GOLDEN EAGLE fly over. 5 BLUE-HEADED VIREOS heard singing. In the
pines on Gulf Creek Rd. I heard 2 RED-BREASTED NUTHATCHES and at least one PINE
SISKIN. There were 2 LOUISIANA WATERTHRUSHES in different parts of the creek,
including the small waterfall near the intersection of Gulf Creek and Shindagin
Hollow Rd.
Good birding,
Evan B

Begin forwarded message: