After work I stopped by the Swan Pen to see if I could clean up on a
few of the great birds everyone has been seeing today. Four FORSTER'S TERNS,
one COMMON TERN were sitting on snags. Many BONAPARTE'S GULLS are still there
along with the continuing imm. ICELAND GULL which looked positively hulking on
the jetty. SPOTTED SANDPIPERS were everywhere with a SOLITARY SANDPIPER along
the river; thanks Ann.
        WARBLING VIREOS and especially B.G. GNATCATCHERS were in abundance as
were YELLOW WARBLERS. One KILLDEER vocally assaulted the lawn. A flock of 18
D.C. CORMORANTS flew over. One Cormorant had a white head and neck, otherwise
the body, wings and breast were black.

Good birding !

Gary