Persistent and very vocal Brewster's Warbler (a hybrid of Blue-winged &
Golden-winged)

Was spotted and pointed out to us first by Brad Walker or his group. Kevin
McGowan obtained photos and positively identified it. It has been persistently
vocalizing on and off all morning (7:30-10:30). Chris T-H also found it
independently later in morning and identified it as well.

Many birders were able to see BREWSTER'S. I was able to video it.

Also of note
PHILADELPHIA VIREO
TENNESEE WARBLER
both singing a lot

&
NORTHERN PARULA
NASHVILLE WARBLER

several other warbler's but I let someone else post that list as I'm still in
the field.

---Lee Ann van Leer
607-279-9833

Sent from my iPhone