I spent a hour at Treman Marina after work. The two juvenile Ospreys
eventually came back to the nest loudly begging for at least 20 mins. The adult
was cruising the shoreline, but never responded. I guess they thought there's
always hope for a home delivered meal if you're loud enough.
        The shorebirds have been reduced to 3 Spotted Sandpipers, but there was
one E. Phoebe the first I've seen in a long time. I also saw one Empid, but
wasn't able to ID as to species. There were 60 Cormorants and almost 20 Caspian
Terns still. One Green Heron was roosting on a red sailboat, my first nautical
Heron.

Gary