Area VII of the Ithaca Christmas Count could use more counters.  Area VII is
essentially the western most portion of the Ithaca count circle.  West of the
lake, west of Rts 13A and 34/13.  There is a mix of city, rural, driving and
walking in Area VII.  At noon, we all meet at Kelly's Dockside for lunch and
sharing our sightings, and then head out to finish what isn't yet covered.

Please join us.

Marty

Marty Schlabach                       m...@cornell.edu
8407 Powell Rd.                         home  607-532-3467
Interlaken, NY 14847               cell        315-521-4315