From: bounce-72649768-7495...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-72649768-7495...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Laura
Stenzler
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2013 9:35 AM
To: CAYUGABIRDS-L
Cc: K A Schat
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Lots of redpolls

Hi all
We have a flock of around 200 Redpolls at our feeders thus morning, maybe
more.
They are very active, flying up every couple of minutes, then raining back
down to the feeders and the ground. I've noted at least one that appears to
be much larger than the rest, but I'm not sure if it is just more puffed up.
And one possible Hoary, but it does not sit still long enough to be sure,
yet. They are fascinating to watch!
Laura

Laura Stenzler
l...@cornell.edu