Hi all,

Tim Lenz and I watched migrants from Sunset Park today from about 10:30am-2pm.
We had about 45,000 CANADA GEESE in total with 7 CACKLING GEESE and 19 SNOW
GEESE mixed in. Towards the end of the count, Tim spotted a GREATER
WHITE-FRONTED GOOSE landing at the Swan Pen with two Canada Geese. This is most
likely the same bird that Jay later saw at Stewart Park. (We went to Stewart
Park at about 4 and had the Greater White-fronted Goose for about 20 minutes
before it mysteriously disappeared. None of the 5 or so people present could
re-find it after about a 5 minute gap).

At Sunset Park we also had TUNDRA SWANS and NORTHER PINTAILS migrating withe
Canada Geese. There were also raptors moving through including 2 SHARP-SHINNED
HAWKS, RED-SHOULDERED HAWK, 3 NORTHERN HARRIER, 4 ROUGH-LEGGED HAWKS and 3
GOLDEN-EAGLES.

Here's the link for the full list:

Brad Walker