Hi all,

I thought some of you might enjoy this video of thousands of snow geese that
assembled at the north-end of Cayuga Lake. Some of you witnessed the sight and
for those who did not get chance might love to watch this. Around 0.50 minutes
in the video, the snow geese take to air, but before that there is so much
murmur in the air. Best if you view it in HD format resolution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFBDiXyfdIk&feature=youtu.be

Also today night  if the sky remains clear it is possible to view both
Pan-STARRS comet and Auroras in the evening sky. So keep your eyes peeled to
western and northern skies.

Right now at least it is a clear weather in Ithaca.

Except for a Great Black-backed Gull that passed over my house that was visible
from my home-office window today no other bird activity to report.

Cheers

Meena

Meena Haribal
Ithaca NY 14850