I think the Harrier was there again today. He soared over the field
that looks like a practice ground for the fire department and then
perched on the fire tower for quite some time, upsetting a crowd of
geese by the sounds of it.
This is my regular walking route at lunchtime, and I obviously need to
bring my binos so I can glass those fields better!