Driving south on NYS-89 this afternoon, coming home from the SFO Montezuma overnight, we saw a single CORMORANT, SP in  the water close to shore north of Ernsberger Road, but we did not stop to ID it, which was probably dumb. If anyone wants to track it down, it may still be there and there may be time to double check it before sunset.
--Dave Nutter