Visitors to Lindsay Parsons this year may have heard a strange trill from
the first field, coming from the trees in the east. Our SFO group had heard
this on May 5, during which I said it was probably an odd junco song. This
morning's CBC field trip heard the song again. Here's an iPhone recording:

  http://suan-yong.com/sound/2013-06-02-lp1.wav

Well, today we were able to we track down this singer, getting great looks
in Paul's scope at it singing. Do you know the answer?

Paul said he'll be posting a field-trip report, so I'll let him give the
answer there. If not, I'll post the answer later.

Suan