Follow up on Trumpeter Restoration Project mentioned by Kevin--all yellow wing
tags appear to come from Ontario banding.  What isn't immediately clear is
their numbering system since 2008 (when lots of these were apparently put on).

http://honeyharbour.net/reporting-trumpeter-swan-sightings/  has a downloadable
info/reporting sheet for tagged swans from the Ontario restoration project as
of May 2013.

http://www.trumpeterswansociety.org/csp-trumpeter-watch.html  has lots more
"trumpeter watch" info and places to report any trumpeter sightings, but
especially those well south of us.  Also there are some associated pictures,
but these look like a brood that must have been banded close to when K33 was
banded...assuming banding in alpha-numeric order.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3tlM1p0n_Cs/Up5rsblkCtI/AAAAAAAADI8/UqJ8rvPmdOA/s1600/IMG_1761.JPG

If the two are sticking together and adults, perhaps they are a pair?

anne