It would be a great help if people would put the names of towns with the street
names when reporting locations of Snowys. Having it in subject line would be
terrific too. Several times I've been stumped by these reports and when I put
the street name(s) into google maps I found all kinds of results. Thanks much.

Melissa Groo

Sent from my iPhone