Am I not reading tables correctly?  Doesn't the table show just snow goose and
Canada goose hunting season now, with ducks having ended Dec 15?  If so, why
are hunters all tucking in at the end of the Lake?  And why is it so
concentrated right now, since Snow Geese have been legal since Oct 1?  This
shows duck hunting as extending Oct-Dec15?

I am confused.