I was happy to see others already posted (I was poring over the pictures I
finally got).
The recent lack of postings re the Freeville Snowy might have discouraged some,
but it is still there, as of 400pm this afternoon.

I pulled up just as two of the farm workers were getting out of their truck;
one asked if he could help me and I said ‘seen any Snowy’s lately’ to which he
replied, ‘yes, it’s right there on that post’ and indeed it was, plain as day
about 200 yds away, and about exactly where Tom S. had described it a few days
ago (the orange posts led the eye right up to it). I think Gian was watching it
at that same time as indeed it shortly flew off the post, glided amazingly low
to the ground with only a couple wing flaps, then soared up over Fall Creek Rd
to land atop a telephone pole.

It stayed there for as long as I stayed, surveying the field and unperturbed by
me, one of the farm workers with his camera, and several others who saw us and
whacked on their brakes to come have a look.

ChrisP