Hi Meena and List

FYI, red tags are our 2012 cohort.  Might be 6V DBAR12, raised across Judd
Falls from the Herb Gardens.  We are particularly on the lookout for 6V's
bands-only 13 year old dad, P2 DBAR00, who has only a pair of color bands
(light bluish and greenish--both faded) on right leg.

We suspect that most of the DBAR family succumbed to West Nile last summer...at
least all 2013 young and P2 disappeared soon after the young were confirmed
fledged, around the time that our first WNV victims were turning up. 6V's
siblings disappeared or died of WNV in 2012...the one found dead on territory
was confirmed WNV+. So we know that WNV carrying mosquitoes were in the Mundy
Garden-Herb Garden area that the DBAR family was using.

The losses were sufficiently broad and heavy on breeding adults last year that
we have very few families present on their 2012-2013 territories this winter.
Thus, as we get closer to breeding season, Kevin, Leah Nettle
(lnett...@binghamton.edu, list member)  and I will appreciate any sightings of
banded and/or tagged birds--to us directly is fine, so the List in general is
not bothered.

Thanks everyone,

Anne